The training centre is open to students from 08:30 until 17:30 Monday to Friday.
The course will start each day at 09:00 hours and finish at 16:30 every day.
You are required to bring with you proof of identification. This must be photographic and we only accept the following documents:
- Collage ID
- Shengen VISA valid tell the end of course period.
We are required by the awarding body to gather photographic evidence for your training portfolio this will be stored in your training portfolio and not given to anyone except the awarding body.
You are allowed to use the facilities in the training center, light refreshments are supplied, Tea, Coffee, water, lunches are not supplied on the course.
There are an extensive range of shops and restaurants in the area and some meals can be ordered in by telephone.
You must inform us before the start of the training course of any disabilities you may have so we can ensure we meet your requirements.
Our organization has exclusive deals with some local hotels:
a) Hotel-Pension Spree
Address: Trautenaustr. 19, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10717 Berlin, Germany
35.50 EUR double twin 2 people Bed & Breakfast / fees per person
28.00 EUR triple room 3 people Bed & Breakfast / fees per person
b) ibis budget Berlin Kurfuerstendamm
Address: Bayreuther Strasse 41, Tempelhof-Schöneberg, 10787 Berlin, Germany
48.4EUR Standard Twin Room 2 people Bed & Breakfast/ fees per person
On arrival at the training center please park in the rear car park, VOYGAR Systems GmbH accept no liability to vehicles parked in the car park.
Tooling and equipment is supplied as part of the fees already paid, and if you have your own tooling and equipment and wish to use it on the training course you may do so as long as it is fit for purpose.
Any delegate attending the course under the influence of drink or drugs will be asked to leave the course. Any abusive language or threatening behaviour towards any member of staff or other delegates attending the course will not be tolerated and will culminate in the offender being removed from the course.
You have booked onto the course and you have agreed to the cancellation policy and the terms and conditions that are listed below:
- Course fees exclude VAT and meals (Course notes and refreshments included)
- Full payment is required to accept your booking ( periority to first booking, and seats arev very limited)
- In the event of cancellations the following charges will apply:
Before 10 working days of start of course 50%
Between 10 and 5 working days of start of course 75%
Within 5 working days or less of start of course Full course fee
- You must put in writing that you are cancelling the course and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm by telephone that we have received this email otherwise you will be charged.
- Voygar systems GmbH reserves the right to cancel courses. A full refund will be made or alternative course dates will be offered.
- A fee of EUR150.00 + vat and any applicable registration fees will be charged for any courses that are rescheduled within 2 weeks of the course start date. This includes the rescheduling of 2nd or 3rd weeks of training on multiple week courses
Total fees is EUR 770.00 should be transferred to the following bank account:
Misr Bank-Europe GmbH
D60311 Frankfurt am Main
Account of: Voygar systems GmbH
Account no.: 20208006
IBAN no.: DE87 5142 0200 0020 2080 06
SWIFT: MIBE DE FF
As soon as we receive you payment, we will send you confirmation of your seat an a Voucher of payment receipt.
Please note that there is a discount 20% of the regular price for who send payment before the 1st of December,2017.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on +493065774162 or by email email@example.com